Thursday, September 25, 2014

The New Beginning......

Bonjourr!!!!.

well. here is an update. i think people that spending too much money to buy irrelevant stuff that u can get for a cheaper price is rather stupid or they just like to waste on their fortune. instead of u do that u can actually do many things with it. 

but in the end. LANTAKLA HANG. DUIT HANG. PI LINGKUP BUANG. TOIIIHHH!!!

So i have done my Bac (Hons.SC) in Culinary Arts and Management. Alhamdullah i'll be graduating in Second Class Upper Degree. Eventhough just a few .xx away from first class degree. but i'm going on to be very greatfull and thanks Allah for giving all of the joy and "nikmat" to me.

it was not that easy at the beginning. but then i started to ignore the ignorance. i mean correct what, why bother to those people that won't bring u any good. because in the end due to situation they will come back to you and begging for help and skills that u have. and for that i have prove that my point is right. they come and begged me for my skills and my help.

i have the best experience in doing my Independent Study. it was so amazing. i already felt like i'm doing my master, apparently i have had a silent partner whereby she only helped me only in few things with lots of problem occurring when she handling the task. at first i was the one to typed it all because i have the trust issue in her capabilities in writing her point. so i just gave her the easy job for the easy way out and lastly i complete it with flying colours.

also i was awarded the BEST PRESENTER award, i was like super proud because i thought i will be going to my other classmate. because there are a lot of them that could deliver a speech nicely.


Alhamdulillah for that.

now??

now i am waiting for a position in my current job. hope and pray to Allah that i will be given the job. but up until now it had been 5 days since the interview. hmmmmm.......


Sincerely,

Awlkhms

No comments:

Post a Comment