Thursday, November 4, 2010

Is this me??


While I sat by the beach feeling the monsoon breeze pampering and blowing hardly to my skin,
I felt it is just a wonder that couldn’t be taken away by anything…
Watching the glimmering city lights…
Hearing the sea water breaching the steadiness of the beach making it a blissful chain in which nature was nurturing it…
Since that starry nights painted on the sky is so fascinating…
Nothing could make it more interesting than sitting and enjoying the nature which is the only thing that would want to pamper you…
This is like a treatment for me…
One thing that’s truly perfect to blow away all the incompletes created by me through the breeze…
Breathing by following the rhythm of the sound give me the benefit…
Whereby my thoughts are clear with no rigid decision…
Thinking the impossibilities through the possibilities with straight mind and consciousness…
This is a getaway given like a blessing for me and I wouldn’t want it any other way… nature is a good teacher by searching them with pure heart…

: awalkhamis :
earlythursday@rocketmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment