Monday, November 1, 2010

Will it be?

Perfection for a calm and full of wisdom scenery...
Nothing could be wrong by watching it using bear eyes,
But yet many lies and unfortunate story were carved on it,
Strong hold like the mountain high,
Sunny, dry, rainy, typhoon, tornado,
No matter what weather crash on it, it stood still with pride without prejudice,
Can this be me?
A hard strong-hold person living that could bear any ‘bad weather’
Sadly I’m not; I’m shaky, easily going under depression,
I just don’t know what to do,
But just to follow the will of time and fate that had been destined for me,
How am I going to evacuate myself from this sober?
Perfectly sucked in the addiction of misery,
Would there will be a slightly commiseration for me?
For me to feel ease and relief that I had received a mutual things in goodness,
Thoughts of knocking the heavens door are urged in all the time,
But no! That is not the answer,
Or it might be the delightful answer…
I will still follow the natural law, though it seems hard for me,
People will see me like a mountain,
But deep inside, it keeps the lies and story carved like the scenery...
There is no will without a will...
: awalkhamis :
earlythursday@rocketmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment