Thursday, October 28, 2010

Am I that stupid or what?

In my whole life am I just a burden that always bring jinx all the time,
Am I just a person that destroys everything that is already perfect in line?
And is it because of me the lines always overlap,
Am I lack of confidence to face this treacherous fate,
I kept saying that I was too fragile and to indecisive,
Yes, perhaps I am,
But I don’t want it to stay there forever,
Melancholy is just like a stupid love song,
And it wasn’t supposed to be published in any single way,
But yet worm holes were found and begin everything all over again,
That bleeds again,
Why you must be like this?
Why did you do this?
Why did I felt this way?
Mixed up with everything,
I’m thinking,
That every matter that is happening right now are related to what will I decide soon,
It will be done and adapted in my way of thinking,
But,
A new thought sometimes seems not going to work
And that is also will be a ‘maybe in perhaps’

: awalkhamis :
earlythursday@rocketmail.com

1 comment:

  1. hmmmm..
    the only line that i like is,

    "maybe in perhaps.."

    ReplyDelete