Monday, October 25, 2010

Could it be the end?..

Looks like everything turns out to be not like I hoped it would be,
And most probably this is the new journey,
Denial is still in me; however it couldn’t be used,
Faith and believe in excepting and trying to re-shuffle the present for the sake of the future,
But it couldn’t be done,
The part of letting life goes is strongly persuasive in which by not holding to the sake of sins,
Unfortunately thoughts are still wisely can determine,
Telling others by these would get me a so-called support,
But do they really support me?
Kept saying they love me more or less,
But life often taught me how to be alone and emptiness of mind and heart are scattered,
Having a thought of living alone is crucially immense,
For some reasons it is very reliable,
Condolences to your own lives ain’t utterly fulfil that desire,
Fragile by the unseen cracks,
Off by the transitory of never loose hope,
And hoped can’t be used in this for god sake times,
Though it seems sad and scattered,
But at least I know what I do and what to do..


 : awalkhamis :
earlythursday@rocketmail.com

2 comments:

  1. ummm.... actually its not... but could it be??... n who r u... i've been wondering long time ago...

    ReplyDelete