Sunday, October 3, 2010

my fellow frens..

if you have a problems.. how do you confront it??

we have our own style to overcome the matter..

hmmm... but that is not the point... the point is i just want to say that people need to really rely on something to make us have the courage to be back on track..

as for me.. in all my problems lately... i mean in past few weeks... i'll say..

i won't let a small thing jeopardizes my life because it is just like a small dot on a large piece of paper.. and everytime i think about that phrase i apparently can think and pulled things out... hmmmm... 

so in the end.. to reconquer that world that is used to be perfect.. one need to think of what and how it can be sustained by not to stained of anything...

perhaps people will say...
'hey pokcik kudin... your grammar is off..'

i will say... 
stick your head to it and read with your soul my son..'

No comments:

Post a Comment