Friday, October 8, 2010

me rite now..

im addicted for love... love from my love ones... were are they... my precious....

some say patient is a very good thing in making you stronger.. i used to not to believed in it... but then i discover something that is not vulnerable anymore... something strong... and i know i have to believe in it... and now i am being patient.. i hope it can stand for a long period of  time.. before im not a cooling and let it go person... now im starting to learn it... cz i knew... i will faced it soon.. better i learn it now... and it is a bless.. and im still stressing this..... soon you will know and learn it... everyone will faced what are you facing.. and its all depends on time our own life and well-being.. and it is trustworthy...

im addicted for love... love from my love ones... were are they... my precious....

No comments:

Post a Comment