Sunday, March 6, 2011

finally....

yesterday was superb... finally something good and sweet happened.. although last only for a short period of time and i know that it is something not the best i should do.. but in the end who cares... as long as i have fun and i am liking it..

i don't know what am i supposed to do right now because as far as i concerned i have butterfly in my stomach and it made feel woozy.. hahah... i don't mind... because i know the real attention of what is actually happening to me...

i'll try my best to not let myself be...........................

hmmm.... something need to be shout out... 

as i also knew from now on i'm almost in the end of the journey.. i'll be missing everyone here.. especially to those whom had been so kind to me.. it feel sad man... because who knew and who can predict the future.. we might see each other again but and we might not see each other EVER again.. so now i just put myself in a very comfortable and getting low..

THANK YOU

zakwan

kakak

melle

afidah

farah nadia

rauf

athir

haikal

ameen

yong

and few names i don't want to mention.... i'll remember you guys always...

4 comments:

  1. tq for remembering me awal. Aku pun sure akan ingat ko sampai bila2. You see, I've never met a unique guy like u before! hahaha.....rindu ko nanti.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. unique huh???.... hmmmm... i wonder??

    ReplyDelete