Tuesday, April 3, 2012

entrance of an entry

24 minutes
for this time i only have a few minutes to complete on what is bugging my mind. firstly i want to say that i am now am at a very messy stake. i don't know what am i lacking of since a fortnight ago. you know when there comes a time in which we felt that we are doing the same thing over and over again  -more like routine- until it saddens us when we realize that the on-going thingy had become a very lethargic life of yours. well that thing never happens to me.

i have felt many ways of life. from a trash person to almost-perfect-person (but it only last for a week). so, the tragic personage happens or can i say "kecelaruan identiti". do not get me wrong but when you felt that way -not the usual boring routine and things you keep on doing- you will know what am i trying to say.

18 minutes
i keep on putting myself at busy-no-time-for-fun mode but i'm afraid that the mode is so harmful for my brain in a way it might cause me head-cracks.

and after so long know that i remember that i have a blog for me to put this up so that i can share with you my dear readers as a thought that one or two of you might be experiencing the same problem as i am right now.

oh yeah.. i also wanted t brought this things up, why is that i am feeling i'm going to class not listening to lectures so that i know what to write in my final rather than feeling that i'm attending a regular talk by an academics. it came across me when i'm in TITAS class earlier today (TITAS-islamic civilization and Asia civilization). but i did not said that the lecturer whom triggered me to think that way, NO but it is me that think of that matter happens.. i try to think and divulge myself into a commonsense in which typical people would think -going to class to listen and think to create words in answering the final exam- what is the main purpose of them going to class..

12 minutes
so in the end i just realize that i have a blog (lol! takde kena mengena pon) and i end this at almost 12 minutes remaining time..


No comments:

Post a Comment