Wednesday, December 29, 2010

either love or oath??

we often see trends of on and off relations... even my brother do that... what is the best being in relation and then you end-up break-up.... and the funny thing is.. the relation is only for less than 1 month.. i was like... are you guys serious..

I myself was not a good 'husband' either.. its just my luck to have a 'wife' which her face like a wall and her heart like a barbarian.. =)..

let me tell my experience... my longest relation is only can be hold only for 2 years... and we broke up because we don't have the sparks anymore.. when i try to put sparks... my ex know and get the hints but she end-up being slightly BLURR.. and i was like... did she notice what i want... pfftt =.="..

on every of my relation i'm in different 'mode'

i used to be:

mat bunga
mat jiwang
mat blues
mat mampuih p kat hg

currently
mat hati kering tanpa perasaan yg awek dy 2 dah meraung mcm org hilang laki hilang harta... HAHA...

sbb mcm suka j jd mcm 2... hahaha

and i know that she don't like it... but i have my reasons... so that she will never:

thinking something that is delirious
too obsessed with her own thought
being to shallow
crying with purple tears... huhuhu...
ataupun aq saje nk dy marah aq...(nakalkan hihi)

well leave that aside... i'm not going to tell you guys my lovestory... hahah.. but what i wanna stress here is that people nowadays were in relations... yess we obviously know that... but is it base on oath(sumpahjanjisehidupsematiterjunbangunankapallahbagaisayanakkahwindenganawaknakadewanakdenganawakdansebagainya) or are they or WE really love that person dearly...

i often asked myself did i love her based on oath or love.. hmmm... if about oath.... i think i've made one... but that is not why i'm 'engaged' to her... haha.... hmmm.... it's me whom know the answer... (hilang garang r beb)

so how about you guys???

2 comments:

  1. nak buat muka blur tp sebenarnya da gelak guling3 kt lantai..HAHAHA!

    kenapa mesti kena kutuk aku .. T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. weh sumpah lawakkkkkkkkkkkk!!! HAHAAHAHHAHA.:DDDD
    aku sukaaa jugak yang ni!!!

    ReplyDelete