Thursday, December 23, 2010

let try this out..

*deep sigh*

i've been a jerk lately.. like everyone around me knows about it.. but no i don't mean it but seriously i mean it.. haha..

well.. to get over it i have a major break-down recently were i was crushed into pieces like an ice-cube.. pfftt.. and that put shu, farris, izwan, and few people that i don't know cz i do 'laughing'-out-loud.. then i moved to .. ok lets not tell the whole story will ya??.. thank you guys for being my hugging-bear-to-cry.

what i want to say here is being a jerk is cool.. i mean really cool.. but in most time being a jerk won't work-out.. so if you want to be a jerk and still would want it to work.. try to think something bizarre that a normal and typical jerk don't do.. and that is an advice..

and rite now i am putting back my brunt using self-adhesive that this time will make me a cold-hearted and untouchable with peoples action..

what the heck.. ok.. i get you.. so if you want to back-off for something that you say you can't tell me perhaps maybe because of your taboo and stuff well be my guest.. i don't mind anymore.. although im still in recovery mode but what the heck.. i know i can faced it and stand proudly on my own achievement and ability and not by your pitifulness on me.. back on the past yes you might pity me mercifully but now i assure you that now the dog-gone-days are over.. this time around you are the one who will craving for me.. my will is my power..
what i will do is what you will felt impaired with:

- jaws dropping down
- eyes-popping-out
- head turning
- body shaking

with full of JEALOUSY!!

i marked my word this time.. and this post is most likely related to you.. the person that...... i don't want to spoil the surprise here.. if i did tell you guys about it... it will blow all the things that i have been keeping out... and seriously...

THIS ISN'T GAY!.. (fuck la sapa yg suka dok cop aq ni GAY!!)

try to put me down this time you will get it hard.. i've been living in a world of pain and the pain that lure me is something which is very tough and indestructible (cewahh~~).. hmmm...

dah letih la dgn benda ni sume..

i keep my word... you'll looked up on me... high above the sky.. although i need to struggle to be 'there' but seriously it's you whom put me in this kinda avenging state..

haha... i'm a person that smiles and jokes around a lot.. but if messed around just slightly mistakes of tinee-tiny words.. you will get burn by my words...

i hope everyone read this i hope YOU read this...

3 comments:

  1. people can say what they want, they can say what they like. but you know yourself better. i cannot type longer. fck bband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah... my dear syidah... my intention on this post is to opened up that person's eyes so that please do not throw an aerosol can into the fire... it will get worst

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be a jerk in a cool way. Beneficial for all.

    ReplyDelete