Thursday, June 23, 2011

eh2??... bila kau jadi artis??

now i feel really unequivocal whether i'm going to write my post in malay or in english.... so i make a dceision to write it in malay and also in english from time to time i'll change the language...

so sekarang ni sebenarnya aku ada banyak benda yang aku nak cerita dekat korang semua benda lawak.. benda sedih.. benda penting.. macam macam yang aku nak cakap sebenarnya... okay... aku bagi tahu sikit pasal aku yee...

aku sekarang ni tengah demam sebab memikirkan apa yang sedang aku hadapi.. sebab aku tak dapat terima apa yang dia mahukan sebab benda tu bukan susah... all you need is to eliminate those thing... and i also don't know what... kenapa... sebab kau aku demam.. ataupun aku yang bodoh sebab demam tentang perkara yang mustahil kau akan lakukan...

dan aku akan compose nukilan ini sebagai lagu untuk kau...


since the moment I met you,
I feel the bloom that I am sure it's you,
and I keep you as I want you,
but it didn't get far,
I start to avoid you,
but i know I can't do,
I choose to let go of you.

you're the core of my addiction,
my barrier falls when I feel you near,
I shiver when you kiss me,
I tremble when you hug me,
I don't know but I believe,
that you and me are meant to be.

I know I can't let you go,
and I took my chances in loving you,
you are still you even I wish you are not you,
I fear we might not be together,
and that is why I fear.

so please come here with me,
cz I need you to trust me,
cz it's nothing you think it could be,
open your heart only for me,
and don't you let go of me.
(aku tulis ni time kerja tadi sebab terlalu boring)




so my writing is read by my other colleague.. what the heck... so i let them read it....



vinnoth
i like the first to stanza.. the rest is okay.. but the most interesting is that your writing plays with my heart..

thilaga
yes.. your writing does plays with my heart too.. but i want to ask... is this a true story or a made up??

awalkhamis
thanks vinnot.. actually tilaga this is a real story.. it does happens..

thilaga
kenapa dengan you orang ni??.. so you kenapa dengan dia...



and so of the answer is i just sit beside her and smile but crushed inside..

2 comments:

  1. cewahhh dah jadi komposer skang..muahhaa~ :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... alu tgh blaja main gitar... tali plak putus... nak tulis lagu dah banyak dahh aku tulis... 2 lirik aku izzul dah composed dah

    ReplyDelete