Saturday, June 9, 2012

what am i gonna do!


well i don't know whether there is still actual people reading my blog. the problem maybe because of me myself. i RARELY make a new entry. so its quite left out to rot! hahaha.

Poland vs Greece yesterday was fun but not that interesting. ok cut to the chase. i actually want to share and also advice you people and also myself. right now i'm going through a rough period in which i was being soooo and veryyy indecisive. it is not good for a person like me to be indecisive because t was not cool at all. adoii. its not because i cannot made up my mind on something but there are boundaries and also thing that i s't want to risk myself like what i did previously.

at this point i'm in the process of liking 2 person at a time. they both were fun and also sweet to me. always there when i feel like shit. the problem right now that A is in Shah Alam and B is in KL. what the hell am gonna do!. for me distance is not a problem since i now live in KL with my sister but the real catch is that A if afraid being cheated and want me -if we were in relationship- to be near, to care and also to feel me. B in other hand is already in a relationship. i like B because of the maturity and openness shown by B. but then again B is in relationship!

A likes me but afraid of commitment. B is in relation but i don't know whether B likes me or not. but i really like B although we just met. i knew and my hunch says that B is different from what i've encounter.


i cannot make out my mind. i feel like crying because of my own stupidity and indecisiveness. right now accompany my ears and my hearing aid is korean love songs. sobbss..

No comments:

Post a Comment