Tuesday, February 22, 2011

are there more??

hmmm.... do i have more story??... hmmmm.... yes or no, i also don't know..

journey of my life.. i was thinking that i wanna write about the story of my life.. but then again i was like.. "hmmm... do i wanna wrote that in here.. that absurd"...

i really wanna post something... but i don't know which one to tell first...

yeah... i do have one story... it's 2 days ago.. hahaha... really this also freaks me out. it happens in Sungei Wang Plaza on Sunday.. i was out with my sister and cousin... at first we were freaking insane about Times Square.. we.. i mean she spend almost a thousand there just to buy make-up and wardrobe... despite the nice and cute dresses she bought under mi pick.. hahahaha..... it was reasonable... first dress was at the price of RM129.90 and the other one was at RM299.90.. the gown is heavenly nice... i wish i have the picture...

then... after that.. the shop owner said... 

owner
"awak ambil dua la.. i bg you discount 10%.."

sis
"10% sikit la"

she press her magic number button and then came into a price of RM370.00 for BOTH of the dress.. and i was like!!!!... aarrhhh!!!!!... then my sis said that..

sis
"RM370??... hmm.... nevermind la.. still expensive.. but if RM350 i angkut masuk kocek??? amacam??"

owner
"waaa!!... hmmm... nanti aa.. nanti aa.... *click2 ktak2 kcing!!* okay!!... jalan!!.."

me and my sis was shouting like MOFO!!... hahaha.... we spend almost 2 hours trying all the gown.. its EVERIN.. hahah.. nice clothe there... then one of the dress was out of stock and we have to pick it at Sungei Wang.. well we have no objection to that because we are going there too.. hahah..

then we walk down to Sungei Wang from Times Square.. haha... it ws fun walking with them.... pitstop everywhere.. hahha.. then we reach Sungei Wang.. and once again... stop after stop before we reach THE shop.. hahha.. then my sis stopped at Elianto to search for eyeliner brush..

okayy... we make a pitstop here.. hohohohohoho.. i stroll to look for the new product.. nice.. then... after awhile i felt that a vulture was looking down over me to grab and chew me.. i was unease at first then i act i'm cool..

and then the vulture flew down to me... and i look at her.. OMG!!.. she was damn beautiful!!.... i almost jizz my pant!!.. hahaha.. don't talk about boner.... hahaha... no i'm just kidding.. hahah.. i ask question.. and lots of question.. she didn't reply.. but instead trying to put me on foundation and touching2 me...

hmmm.... apalagi.... a man like me would be very happy to have such pampering.. then after awhile i look at her... hmmm... HAHAHAHAHAH... okay3 jer... hahaha... takde la flat screen tv sgt... hahah... then my eyes moved to this one particular place on her right chest.. yes her nametag... and her name was

Hi! I'm
Abdul


(-__________-)"!!!

WHAT THE FISH!!!.... i startle and she pushed me to the chair because sher haven't finished.. KISAH PULAK AKU KAN.. lari la aku apelagi... termengah2 pergi toilet cuci muka... dah menggeletar dah kaki aku... and terkencing pun ada jugak.. perfectly female derr... whoww!!.... 'woman' nowdays can't be trust.. after i had controlled my hormones i went out to search for my sis.. and luckily she had done her payment... i went to her and at that particular time that 'lady' had sneak sher phone number in my pocket shirt while i used to mesmerized about sher...

monologue
huuuuuu!!!.... Kenapa jadi macam ni... aku tawu la aku hotsetap... tapi kenapa dengan drag queen pun laku.. aku tak desperate.... huuuu..... 



6 comments:

  1. nak buat macam mana??.... nasib badan.... T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. errk... nice.. boneless x mengira sher or she dah sekarang

    ReplyDelete
  3. izni: kaw tanak hanjing lg r...

    zacky: SHER is not my fren... but i do have fren like that.. but the part that i was seduced was like.... WHAT THE HECK MAN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aku pun suke pegi sg wang wey! haha

    ReplyDelete