Wednesday, February 9, 2011

i miss you very much...

it have been almost til the end..

and the memory of you is still strong in my memory.. the time we spend together.. the time when you took care of me.. i really miss you... although it seems i wanna ignore you.. but i couldn't..

is it a why??.. no... its a yes.. a yes when i have to really know that you almost gone from my life.. i know i shouldn't do this.. looking at your face every time do really plunged a massive hole of destruction.. being in the same surrounding with you has had enough made me feel warm although that was only in my own dream...

i want us to be together again.. but it seems that... i can only do that with an inception oh my own mind..

i miss you along..

i miss you arif bahari..

i miss you brother..

lately i can't live my days.. seeing you... and your presence had done enough damage to our memory... do you still remember??..

i still remember when i used to cry by your shoulder and you were there pampering me.. ease me with your head-rubbing..

i miss you along..

i miss you arif bahari..

i miss you brother..

i wish i could talk..
but think i can't..





No comments:

Post a Comment