Tuesday, February 15, 2011

we must separate..

i've been thinking for a while.. and i thinking i have come into conclusion.. although your relationship is not long.. but really3 love you.. trust me... my love towards you will never fade.. because you have give me lots of experience.. sometimes i be mad at you but sometime i cherish you.. you make me cry.. you make me laugh..

but my decision is final.. and divorce is eminent.. i could not say a thing anymore about this.. and nothing could ever restrain me from doing this..

i don't want to do it actually.. but it will perish me inside if i keep holding it back.. i'm so sorry but i have to do this... we have gone through a lot.. people say we are nice.. but deep inside who knew... only we knew.. we fought and we argue.. we play and we slay.. but never can ever put my feeling away.. i will remember this always.. for the sake of eveything.. for the sake of you.. me.. and and our live...
















GOODBYE FINAL DRAMA.....


to Fara Aisyah... hihihi.... sorry... false statement.... HAHAHAHAHA....

1 comment:

  1. YOU ARE SOOO GONNA PAY FOR THIS !!! I HATE YOU !!!!! EIIIIIIIIIIIIII

    ReplyDelete