Friday, February 18, 2011

now i remember..

everytime when i think about this memoir i would laugh myself out loud.. okay.. make it as a memory... haha..

this story actually happened in Genting where i used to work back in early 2010.. haha.. see.. i still wanna laugh.. hahah...

this one day i wake up early for my shift for the day.. but it was a night shift because it was 24 hours day.. hahah.. i still wanna laugh.. hahahah... and to tell you i went out at noon to buy lunch.. and blablabla.. yadiyadiyada.. when the clock strike 4pm++ i take my bath and prepare myself.. then i wore nice, tidy and ironed clothe, purged on tonnes of perfume so that i'll smell nice and delicate like a cute cat walking gracefully trying to ask for more milk... nevermind about that.. then i put on my newly bought hair cream and i took a lot amount of the cream..

at first i thought it wasn't enough... well.. you lived in Genting, so you need to be nice and also looked nice so that you will never have to compete with any other people.. okay3.. i admit i want the eyes-on-me stuff but hell.. who cares.. i like to be so.. haha...

after awhile i've been preparing myself for work i finally done.. i started to walk out from my dormitories and heading to the lift.. arriving at the lobby the weather started to be foggy and drizzling rain.. hahah... i waited for the weather to settle down but my shift starts at 5pm.. and its already 4.45pm...

i made my decision to just trek in the weather.... i lived in Ria Apartment and my work place is at Genting Hotel.. so i need to hike.. haha... derr... tiring derr... hahaha... when almost reaching at the corner heading to Kayangan Apartment.. i ran into a person that i liked to watched.. and i never saw that person before this.. hahaha... basically we are heading to the same way.. until we reached the lift... we waited for a long time for that satanic lift... purposely said that.. hahah.. then that person started to talk to me...

person:
hmm... gerimis lebat kan..

me:
(eh3... aa!!!!!.... dia cakap dengan aku!!... suka3!!!.. hahah) mmmm... haah... yee..

person:
kerja Coffee Bean mana??

Me:
(eh3.. dia cakap lagi la dengan aku.. berbunganya hati... hahah) Coffee Bean GTG.. (due to excessive shyness of mine a paragraph of questions were replied with only a sentence of word.. hhaha)

person:
baru kerja ke dekat situ.. tak pernah nampak pun before this..

me:
haah.. ada lah dalam 2 bulan..

person:
oohh... no wonder... because i used to worked there before... last 3 month..

me:
(ahhhh!!!..... dia pernah kerja CBTL!!.. haha.. lagi suka la aku.. dah la muka dia bapak ahh!!... memang type aku lah) owhh.. yeke... patut laa macam familiar.. (cewaahh... mengayat kau!!... hahaha)

then that one particular lift stop by at our floor and we went in... and we exit on the same floor.. we continue chit chat... yadiyadiyada.. arriving at ground floor.. that person went out first and said..

person:
nice talking to you.. actually rambut you penuh dengan hair cream yang basah kena air gerimis tadi and it dripping.. (terus blah senyum3)..

me:
hahh??... apa3???...

one of the section in the lift the wall was actually can reflect.. and i look.. and it was like dandruff and a big one.. betapa malunya aku... orang yang type aku tegur tentang flaws yang amat ketara in front of my face.. maluu gila weyy... keennaapaaa....... :(

2 comments: