Wednesday, February 16, 2011

sometimes..

recently world are not on my side..

the weather is not that bright anymore
the surrounding is not that lively anymore
the food i ate are not that delicious anymore
the drink i drank are not that nice anymore
the girl i used to go out with is not there anymore
the stuff i do are not that perfect anymore

even my cat hates me... she ditch me for another cat... what's with intimating with another mate!!??.... why can't you be normal kitty??.. (am i normal??... hmmmm i wonderr??..)

so sad... i felt very sad... i lost my e minor guitar string due to hard plucking.. okay2... it's my fault.. my lappy is hanging.... always hanged!!... felt like i wanna hang it!!..

friend are not that friendly because they always make me feel happy... and it is wrong... like Gwendolen said in importance of being earnest..

"don't talk to me about the weather, when you talk about the weather i feel that something is wrong"

and now i don't like what am i doing... lecturer is giving us a tonne of assignment.. no... actually they had gave it like a year ago.. okay3.. that is exaggeration.. i mean seriously.. i can't blame it on drama... hmmm..... or is it just me??... i don't know how to arrange myself and it is not even my fault because my lappy and movie influence me to watch them while eating Thai food.. 

i feel like its the end.. everyone was happy with their life even farris has his so-called 'girlfriend'.. fara aisyah with her heart-breaking problem and she was happy.. i don't know what is with her actually..

athir is living happily ever after with ridz and haree haikal.. izni are getting her family to stop by for drama... well my family too..

mellea is getting very comfortable with her 'ministry' sort of thing.. and its bringing me down.. sara is happily married with zach!!.. WHAT ABOUT ME!!!... okay.. no more false statement.

why is everything is not buying me... hmmm... what am i gonna do...

but i'm satisfied with something that is something is perishing self..

1 comment: