Saturday, July 2, 2011

if life is like Photoshop..........

aahhhh... how wonderful if life is like photoshop.. you can actually edit most of the flaws so that your picture will look good.. and frankly i am really don't know what to write in here but my mind keep buggling saying :

"Awal.. you must blog.. for the survival of you brain.. or else you'll become like The Grinch"

and here i am... well lately i've been compliance with my own rules and decision.. i are have many rules to follow and it didn't back stabbed me... cz i designed it and i alone can redesigned it according to situation.. hell yeah!!!..

an official declaration that I.. AwalKhamis of the Awesomeness® just started using Twitter.. haha.. so what the heck.. i had signed up for nearly 6 month.. seeing it on my 'most visited' at my chrome (previously used by IzzulsyfqMazlan) make me wonder.. s my account does still exist.. and BAMM!!... it does.. how cool is that.. and me felt like me sucks... i no sucks... i'm LEGENDARY..... cz you see.. the people whom met me will put this commencing reply from them..



"Ohh Awal you're so funny.. you make me cry"
(of coz it would have gone in the other way around... duhh...)


"you're weird man... how do live in this world"
(the hell with you niggah.. i try to keep it down son)


"hahaha... you're hilariously interesting man wonder what will happen next"
(i'm gonna bust you in your face.. what so interesting about me)




yeahh.. i know that i have a very 'stunning' set of hair and appearance that kept people to stare down at me even when i'm yawning.. seriously man.. what's with you guys.. the judgement is to cold man... me sad  :'(

so yes.. partly of all their comments i don't care and some i do care.. I WANT ANSWERS PEOPLE!!.. (settling down)I don't have much to say.. but i wonder..

our Malaysian politics has it turbulence moment and now is one of the time.. the 'clean' gathering... what the hell is that... i don't watch tv anymore.. it have been nearly 2 month and i don't know the real situation.. i usually get the update a week or more about current issue.. AwalKhamis of the Awesomeness® will not get back of current issue.. he must know for the continuation of his life...

please people... show me some love will ya... do say good things about me... i 'love' you guys who says nice things sarcastically in Facebook.. wait till i get my fist down your throat... 


The End..



p/s: I feel lots of negative energy in this post... sorry minions i'm a good guy...^_^v

No comments:

Post a Comment