Monday, September 27, 2010

For once!!~~..


for once.. again in my life i felt alive again just now..

i did hurt a feeling.. that i dunno is it purposely or not.. i couldn't clarify it.. i am so alive... i revived.. i've never been like that for 'centuries'.. i was jubilant.. and i dont know how to describe it.. and it did cured a few of my questions..

Waking up I see that everything is OK.. The first time in my life and now it's so great.. Slowing down I look around and I am so amazed.. I think about the little things that make life great


I wouldn't change a thing about it
This is the best feeling

This innocence is brilliant.. I hope that it will stay.. This moment is perfect.. Please don't go away.. I need you now and I'll hold on to it don't you let it pass you by

I found a place so safe, not a single tear.. The first time in my life and now it's so clear.. Feel calm, I belong,.. I'm so happy here and it's so strong and now I let myself be sincere.

It's a state of bliss, you think you're dreaming
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry

3 comments:

  1. kenapa happy sgt nie? jeles aku. isk isk isk.
    wakakaka

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to know that you're slowing down and looking around and be amazed with it. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. nyna: yeah... tq.. i am blissed

    yong: hahaha... nemind.. u will soon.. n i hope that this gonna last cz i just needed

    ReplyDelete