Tuesday, September 28, 2010

i do believe

i always believe in the reading of cosmography which is ilmu falak.. the world is divided into 4 elements of creation on the studies.. water, earth, fire and air.. these elements were really depending on each other... it keeps the balance of the world.. 






there are still studies which consist the element of SPIRIT.. which me myself don't know how to read it.. it was showed in this pentagram..




well what i wanna share here is.. i can read peoples characteristic through their date of birth.. i learned from my sister which she went to Dr.Azizan's class.. i can also determine their elements and the personality of that person.. because i had experienced it.. from the call it is all true.. in the reading it contains the elements of
water, earth, fire, air, wood and metal.

my element is FIRE.. and my inner element was also FIRE..


some people would have fire with water or any elements in the world.. i am a person that is hard to listen to something because i'm a hard-headed person.. because my level of ego is very high.. i can't easily admit my mistake on the first place.. this my real element is.. fire in and out.. and that is why some people will be in fear when i was not mad and they will be really fear when i am really mad.. because the aura that i possess from the element is just unbareable..

actually the real call is this..

i was sitting in my room today after i got back from old town with izzul.. he gave me 2 songs that i heard of it over and over again even right now.. but its not the song what i want to talk about.. its about i was sitting alone.. and suddenly i think of my past and what have i've done here in shah alam in a couple of month.. and i need something more.. something that is rarely unusual.. that is all about.. but in the middle i just couldn't bare it.. so i went for a jog at the lake.. because when i see the element were there and giving my body the air needed is than i can relief and regain back my courage and energy.. 

and when i got home i straightly sit for awhile and then go to bath.. there i sit for few minutes trying  to figure have i overcome the state where i can turn into a maniac.. and i did.. but my heart still feeling the grumble.. i am sure that i had already overcome my problems through the jog and all the air and serene that i collected from the jog.. because in life, i just couldn't risk everything that i ever had to a simple flaws that is already a memoirs.. and if the last option is risk all of it.. believe me.. i'm a person that can let it flew just in a single words.. and at that particular time i will partly disappointed because i did it.. i can bare the thing is because often do it in my 'past lives'.. a just can easily leave with it.. seriously i don't know what am i thinking and says..

i am FIRE IN AND OUT!!..

1 comment:

  1. i dont know what.. but somthing is misplaced from the place it should be

    ReplyDelete