Sunday, September 26, 2010

i wanna blab~~...

last nite i had a dream... and it wasn't that neither nice nor bad..

and i don't know what does it mean.. ok.. if u guys can work it out do comment..

i was having a walk at a lake alone.. on a rainy day with a stormclouds and thunder grumbling.. i was so restricted at that time.. by meaning i saw many thing which is i don't even know what is it.. and the most sad thing is... the people in my dreams is my loved one.. and used to be my loved one.. there's my mom, my family, irwan, nua, amin and my blood siblings..

but all of them were in a different condition.. by mean that they were doing odd things.. my mom was with a guy and i know that guy.. because that guy is my step dad.. and i just 'have' my step dad.. then my siblings.. but their motion its kinda blur.. i cant recall what is my sister doin and my brother did..

in irwan, nua and amin.. they were together doing wreckless things that i dont wanna say it.. in real life they don't even knew each other.. they were off and out of the world..

last is my precious blood siblings.. but this case is different.. we were in a waterfall having fun.. but then they started to disappear starting wif kakak, then along and last is adeq.. when adeq is missing she did say something that i'm not cleared with.. in fact its like a whisper.. they were gone vanished.. and i couldn't find them.. after that i rushed to the place were we put our stuff and they were there.. i was so happy and i asked them were did they go...

the most tearing thing is they dont even know me and they even expel me chased me away.. i dont know why... but when i woke up i think i know the answer.. its because the thing i've done to them... and if its true... i'll be ready...

i dunno what is all that was really about... and im totally confused of it...


2 comments: