Tuesday, September 7, 2010

im 50% sure that this is not going anywhere

literally its hard on expressing and say words..dun u think yong.. haha... im just asking 4 opinion.. bcz in my shoe now i'll always felt alone and no.. i mean nada.. blank aa ak.. hmmm...

i've been sighing 4 days now... what shud i do.. im indecisive.. cant make out any decision.. but ;ast nite i got a text and the text kept me thinking .. even today.. im wondering and thinking.. how r u donna support me if u dont even noe me.. yes mybe i dunno abt myself that well.. and mybe i dunno how well do u noe me.. bcz i dont even noe how do u evaluate and 'study' my characteristic.

i must keep things straight.. although things were not.. i'll put an encounter to my days that i dun hve ant text or even a 'hai' from 'em.. and yesterday is day 1.. i hope that they ask n question me.. i dunno is this gonna be good or bad.. because now i am feeling the feeling that is long gone and it do effect my thinking and my actions....

it is.......................................




loneliness






rite noe im on my way to go shops 4 raya.. hope my shopping spree will put things away 4 a while..

No comments:

Post a Comment