Tuesday, September 7, 2010

yawning!!~~~

alright.. tecnically before i went to bed is.. i wanna share this one story about my nieces esha(3y.o) and kunat(2y.o)... hehehe... they were my sweetheart... love them dearly... hehe... the story goes like this..

while i was watching my cartoon on my mini.. and my sis is watching tv in her room.. suddenly my sis called out my name.. i thought it was an emergency.. i ran to her room and ask..

me:
kakak.. why??..

kakak:
adeq look at your nieces.. look at them...

(meanwhile my nieces was screaming at 'sumthing' in the middle of the room's hall..can u imagine that already??)

me:
what??

kakak:
just look at them..

i look viciously and updated full wif cluelessness.. then my sis said......

kakak:
they've been shouting, yelling and cursing at the 'sepit rambut' 4 half an hour.. i was wondering why did they do so.. and i realized that b4 they were shouting, kunat was 'bitten' by the 'sepit' then she threw it on the floor and start screaming.. esha was there and they were actually taking turns on shouting and cursing at that thing which i don't even understand what language are they using.. 

me:
what the heck!!... i laugh aloud and cramped my belly!!... they were hillarious

in fact, they were still shouting at the 'sepit' when i arrived and left the room... kunat and esha.. sumtimes i cant really figured out what are they doing, playing and acting.. its like an alienated things...

weird nieces... hahaha what can i say... acu dy pown mereng gak kengkadang... hahahhha..




esha

kunat

No comments:

Post a Comment